Is your classroom getting the most out of SharePoint Online?
- Transforms SharePoint Sites into interactive learning environments that enrich and extend the classroom experience
- Blends a user-centric design with compelling social elements allowing students and educators to engage with information and peers in more meaningful ways
- Empowers teachers to enhance, personalize and effectively manage collaborative class sites
- Uses taxonomy best practices to ensure accessible navigation while encouraging discovery
- Provides training opportunities to help faculty and staff get the most out of this powerful tool
SharePoint Online for Education
You’ve deployed Office 365 for Education at your institution or you're planning to migrate to the cloud in the near future. You understand the ease and flexibility of Office 365 for Education while also benefiting from no monthly fees. Free is great, but are you really prepared to get the most out of your subscription and gain its fullest potential?
After talking with many of our Office 365 for Education customers, we're noticing a developing trend: many are not using SharePoint Online. It comes free with Office 365 for Education, but what does it do? You're probably thinking it's just a place to store documents, but it can be so much more. We're even willing to bet it will enhance your current learning management system beyond what you thought possible.
Check out the webinar recording as we demonstrate how we plan to help education institutions use SharePoint Online to its fullest potential.
Key Features of Class Connect 365
This is the central hub of the classroom. Here, teachers can embed videos, start discussions and post assignments using the familiar Office ribbon. Each student's dashboard shows their specific classes, assignments and updates; providing them a learning environment customized to meet their individual needs.
With every class, it is important to keep track of assignments, when they are due and what unit they pertain to. In the assignments section, students can access assignment information as well as upload their completed work and teachers can see what is coming up and who has completed the assigned work.
The calendar is an important visual for students and teachers to see what is happening in their class. From project due dates to homework assignments, this calendar provides students and teachers with customized views of what is coming up and what they need to complete; allowing them to stay on track with their work.