B2B Technologies is a Microsoft Gold Partner providing business productivity solutions using SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Messaging and Office 365. B2B is also a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner, Microsoft's new certification for partners providing Office 365 implementation and migration services. B2B's mission is to help its customers improve productivity, reduce risk and maximize the return on their IT investments.
Public relations interns will be actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a university public relations, marketing, advertising or other related program. Current students will preferably have at least sophomore standing. The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments, and possess an understanding of basic media relations skills, an ability to interact professionally with clients, and good judgment. A working knowledge of computers, as well as word processing and database management software is necessary.
The public relations intern will be mentored by the Director of Marketing and Marketing Specialist. The marketing specialist will help the intern prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Interns will work between 15-20 hours a week, starting June 3rd and ending August 2nd.
We are looking for a
paid intern to work with us on a wide variety of client projects.
- Drafts basic public relations materials including press releases, media alerts, blog posts, newsletters and social media.
- Attends and participates in client meetings, media training sessions, presentations, traffic meetings and brainstorming sessions as directed.
- Assists with the development and updating of media lists and other databases, including client, marketing, prospect and administrative databases. Other tasks include database creation, data entry and update additions and corrections. The intern will provide data output in the form of letters, fax lists, data lists and other reports as requested by account staff.
- Assists with the distribution of client information/materials or the firm’s marketing materials.
- Also ensures completeness and accuracy of information and assists with the management of destination lists, and coordination of fax, mailing or broadcast fax activities. In addition, conducts appropriate follow up when necessary.
- Assists with the management of outside vendors to successfully complete outside work,including, but not limited to printing of materials, renting of audio/visual equipment,photography, graphic arts services or supplying needed products.
- Assists with administrative duties including fax processing, sorting, collating, stuffing envelopes, mailings and other administrative functions as assigned.
- Assists with the management of newspaper and periodical inventories for easy access.
- Supports the firm’s efforts by drafting new client releases and performing research activities.
- Assists firm staff with other client, business development and firm management projects as needed.
Please send a cover letter, resume and two (2) writing samples to:
Director of Marketing
1776 Peachtree Street, NW
Suite 540 North Tower
Atlanta, GA 30309
No phone calls please.
Summer Internships: May 10, 2013
Share B2B Technologies Content